A COEMIG DESIGNATED CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGY &
CENTER OF EXPERTISE IN ENDOMETRIOSIS
We're glad you're here.
Endometriosis is a painful disease with the potential to disrupt every aspect of life; from physical, mental, social and emotional health to interpersonal relationships, career and academic opportunities, fertility and sexual health and more. Often invalidated, misunderstood and ignored by the medical community and public alike, many struggle in silence. However, there is hope! Our Center of Expertise in Endometriosis has been providing gold standard care for the disease since 1991. Laparoscopic Excision (LAPEX) is the surgical cornerstone of a multidisciplinary approach to effective care. If you have, or think you have, endometriosis, it is our privilege to try and help. Getting started: we've compiled our most frequent Q&A here, and you can learn more about endometriosis here.
CEC MEDICAL DIRECTOR DR. KEN SINERVO IS AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN ENDOMETRIOSIS, MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY & PELVIC PAIN GYNEPATHOLOGIES. OUR PATIENT FAMILY COMES TO US FROM AROUND THE WORLD FOR OUR DEDICATED, COMPASSIONATE CARE. PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE. GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM, AND LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU. GET STARTED ON POTENTIALLY BECOMING A PATIENT HERE, AND BE SURE TO EXPLORE ALL PAGES OF OUR SITE BY CLICKING THE HELPFUL LINKS ABOVE!
AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology™, COEMIG™ & the COEMIG seal
are trademarks of the AAGL. All rights reserved.
- BE SURE TO CHECK ALTERNATE ROUTES BEFORE COMING TO OUR OFFICES AND KEEP ABREAST OF UPDATES ON THE GA INTERSTATE 85 COLLAPSE
- Don't miss this important discussion on endometriosis and insurance here
- Don't miss the new endometriosis and nutrition feature in People Magazine featuring Dr Sinervo
- Dr Sinervo's experiences with Diaphragmatic Endometriosis is featured in AAGL's current NewsScope Magazine
- We're delighted to support the groundbreaking EndoWhat? school nurse initiative in honor of Endometriosis Awareness Month!
- Learn more about the 13th World Congress on Endometriosis. We are very pleased to be presenting at this prestigious event in Vancouver this coming May.
- Bravo TV's Dr. Jacqueline Walters and her 50 Shades of Pink Foundation Honored Dr. Sinervo
Endometriosis is a troubling, often debilitating illness affecting an estimated 176 million individuals globally (WERF). The disease is responsible for causing pain ranging from mild to crippling; loss of countless missed work and school hours; infertility/pregnancy loss; bowel and/or bladder pain; sexual pain/dysfunction and various other physical, emotional, financial and intangible consequences. However, endometriosis does not have to be hopeless! At the CEC, Dr. Sinervo and his award-winning team believe that quality Laparoscopic Excision (LAPEX) is the surgical cornerstone of an effective, multidisciplinary approach to treating the disease and can often offer long-term relief and restoration of fertility in many affected individuals. The CEC family has dedicated our lives to the care of our patients through compassion, skill, patient-centric care and continuous support. Register today for your free records review, look around our site for education and information, or contact us if we can help in any way.
Colleagues: to learn about our MIGS Fellowship Program: click here.