the CEC is a LEADING CENTER OF EXPERTISE IN ENDOMETRIOSIS. We're glad you're here.
Endometriosis a painful disease with the potential to disrupt every aspect of life; from physical, mental, social and emotional health to interpersonal relationships, career and academic opportunities, fertility and sexual health and more. Often invalidated, misunderstood and ignored by the medical community and public alike, many struggle in silence. However, there is hope! Our Center has been providing gold standard care for the disease since 1991. Laparoscopic Excision (LAPEX) is the surgical cornerstone of a multidisciplinary approach to effective care. If you have, or think you have, endometriosis, it is our privilege to try and help. Get started: we've compiled our most frequent Q&A here, and you can learn more about endometriosis here.
- March is Endometriosis Awareness Month, but you can listen to this this incredibly informative interview with Dr Sinervo any time
- Don't miss this fantastic Q&A on all things endo with Dr Arrington
- Be sure to visit Dr Albee's endometriosis blog!
- Overview of endo article featuring Dr Sinervo
- CEC is a proud supporter of the groundbreaking EndoWhat? school nurse initiative
- Catch up on more news here!