A COEMIG DESIGNATED CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGY &
CENTER OF EXPERTISE IN ENDOMETRIOSIS
We're glad you're here.
Endometriosis is a painful disease with the potential to disrupt every aspect of life; from physical, mental, social and emotional health to interpersonal relationships, career and academic opportunities, fertility and sexual health and more. Often invalidated, misunderstood and ignored by the medical community and public alike, many struggle in silence. However, there is hope! Our Center of Expertise in Endometriosis has been providing gold standard care for the disease since 1991. Laparoscopic Excision (LAPEX) is the surgical cornerstone of a multidisciplinary approach to effective care. If you have, or think you have, endometriosis, it is our privilege to try and help. Getting started: we've compiled our most frequent Q&A here, and you can learn more about endometriosis here.
CEC MEDICAL DIRECTOR DR. KEN SINERVO IS AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED LEADER IN ENDOMETRIOSIS, MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY & PELVIC PAIN GYNEPATHOLOGIES. OUR PATIENT FAMILY COMES TO US FROM AROUND THE WORLD FOR OUR DEDICATED, COMPASSIONATE CARE. PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE. GET TO KNOW OUR TEAM, AND LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU. GET STARTED ON POTENTIALLY BECOMING A PATIENT HERE, AND BE SURE TO EXPLORE ALL PAGES OF OUR SITE BY CLICKING THE HELPFUL LINKS ABOVE!
AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology™, COEMIG™ & the COEMIG seal
are trademarks of the AAGL. All rights reserved.
- Dr. Ken Sinervo and the Center for Endometriosis Care would like to welcome our new Billing & Claims Specialist, Terry Izen, and our new Business Administrator, Zuzana Lorinc, to the CEC staff family!
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Don't miss this important discussion on endometriosis and insurance here
- Don't miss the new endometriosis and nutrition feature in People Magazine featuring Dr Sinervo
- Dr Sinervo's experiences with Diaphragmatic Endometriosis is featured in AAGL's NewsScope Magazine
- We're delighted to support the groundbreaking EndoWhat? school nurse initiative!
At the CEC, Dr. Sinervo and his award-winning team believe that quality Laparoscopic Excision (LAPEX) is the surgical cornerstone of an effective, multidisciplinary approach to treating the disease and can often offer long-term relief and restoration of fertility in many affected individuals. The CEC family has dedicated our lives to the care of our patients through compassion, skill, patient-centric care and continuous support. Register today for your free records review, look around our site for education and information, or contact us if we can help in any way.
Colleagues: to learn about our MIGS Fellowship Program: click here.