A COEMIG DESIGNATED CENTER OF EXCELLENCE IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE GYNECOLOGY &
CENTER OF EXPERTISE IN ENDOMETRIOSIS
We're glad you're here.
Endometriosis is a painful disease with the potential to disrupt every aspect of life; from physical, mental, social and emotional health to interpersonal relationships, career and academic opportunities, fertility and sexual health and more. Often invalidated, misunderstood and ignored by the medical community and public alike, many struggle in silence. However, there is hope! Our Center has been providing gold standard care for the disease since 1991. Laparoscopic Excision (LAPEX) is the surgical cornerstone of a multidisciplinary approach to effective care. If you have, or think you have, endometriosis, it is our privilege to try and help. Get started: we've compiled our most frequent Q&A here, and you can learn more about endometriosis here.
- The CEC is thrilled to welcome Dr Jeff Arrington!
- CEC Patients, please be sure to read this important notice regarding your operative reports and this important notice regarding our new 'Credit Card on File Policy'
- Don't miss this important discussion on endometriosis and insurance here
- People Magazine endometriosis & nutrition article featuring Dr Sinervo
- Dr Sinervo's Diaphragmatic Endometriosis feature in AAGL's NewsScope
- CEC is a proud supporter of the groundbreaking EndoWhat? school nurse initiative